Molders – Design & Build Ltd will be honored at the Dubai, Africa & Arabia Property Awards in the London Marriott Grosvenor Square on the 12th June for their project ‘The Moro Residence. The firm will compete against the best property professionals across the Dubai, Africa & Arabia regions to be recognised in the Single Residence category, and the level of the award each entrant has won will be revealed at the awards event.
Facts & Information
• The Dubai, Africa & Arabia Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
• The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best, The Earl of Liverpool, and Lord Thurso, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
• The Dubai, Africa & Arabia Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the regions.
• The official Awards website is propertyawards.net For more information, please visit www.ipaxglobal.com/dubai-africa-arabia/
• The Awards are in their 26th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional heats are staged for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, USA, UK and Asia Pacific. These will be celebrated at gala presentation events in Bangkok, London and Toronto during the course of the year.
•The top winners in each region will automatically be entered in to the overall international awards, culminating in a glittering awards ceremony, held at the Savoy Hotel London on 2nd December, 2019.